How do Always Helpful help their customers?
- By taking away the hassle of the important but mundane cleaning process, enabling you to focus on the more important things in running your business or your life.
- By having the same regular people servicing your cleaning needs to help the partnership between us develop to the benefit of both.
- By respecting the specific needs of customers, be it budgetary, specification, timing or other special needs.
- By respecting our staff with permanent contracts of employment and benefits and training them in health & safety, equipment and product use.
- By respecting the environment and the community with a specific Social Responsibility Policy.
- By delivering exceptional service through regular client and staff contact, management and supervision of the specification and delivery.
- By managing and improving performance where an existing contract is taken over under TUPE Regulations.
What is the Ethos of Always Helpful?
- To maintain a reputation for being an ethical and socially responsible company, delivering an excellent working contract for their staff and their clients, providing benefits to the community and to the environment including management of waste and cleaning product usage.
- To always provide value for money to clients and be flexible enough to manage changing needs and requirements.
- To be an equal opportunities employer who directly employs staff who are all CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked, as well as trained to National Standards of occupational competence and in the management of their own, fellow employee's, customers and their employee's health and safety standards.
- To constantly develop systems and procedures to maintain a consistently high level of service and have integrated the latest software technology to allow them to manage and constantly measure and review performance to ensure continuous improvement. Indeed as part of Always Helpful's responsibility to its stakeholders, staff are encouraged to identify and deliver innovative solutions to existing and new customer requirements.
- To provide the client and the employee with an equitable relationship and partnership to improve the benefits to each from the experience.
How do I get a Quotation from Always Helpful?
Go through to the Contact Us Page and we will then arrange to visit you and provide a quotation for the services you require